Wednesday 23 November 2022

Done over in Dubai

 A very warm welcome to you blog mates.

And to any new readers I may as well say now that it doesn't really get much better than this post.

And this post, frankly, is rubbish, concerning as it does the beer-based bare-faced robbery that was visited upon us in Dubai.

Picture the scene: Dishevelled (slightly) and definitely dehydrated we stumbled off the plane and into Dubai Airport seeking a tasty beverage.

Two pints were ordered and payment of £27 was requested.

My travelling companion (renowned beer scholar JB) tells me that this price is higher than that of petrol.

And let me tell you blogmates at that point I would have probably drunk petrol.

Needless to say we shunned his overpriced offer and settled for a still eye watering £30 bucket of beer which I am reliably informed contained a mere 3 pints.

Next stop: Bangkok where the beer is considerably cheaper.........



No comments:

Post a Comment