Sunday 12 November 2023

Weather report




 It was in 1971 that the now legendary Creedence Clearwater Revival first asked the question  "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?".

Well, here in Ao Nang, a mere 52 years later, I can confirm that I have indeed seen the rain.  

In fact, not only have I seen it, but I've heard it and been soaked by it too.

I'm no stranger to the rain (I was born in Manchester after all) but I've got to give a grudging nod of respect to the sheer stubbornness of the Ao Nang version.

The great celestial washing machine appears to be stuck on the rinse cycle with no immediate prospect of it stopping.

Meanwhile, an ill advised red curry has put JB on the sick list (literally ) .

Things can only get better (to quote another much loved ditty)

Stay tuned for more soggy updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment